FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The New Topic button is at the top when you enter the forum and stays there with the search bar, now that I am in this topic, it says Post Reply to Test Post
The New Topic button is at the top when you enter the forum and stays there with the search bar, now that I am in this topic, it says Post Reply to Test Post
Indeed, but yesterday they were not there. That included the quote and like buttons at the bottom of the post. It was as if I was not logged in, but I was as I was able to make a post in the 'website issues' forum.