FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Way cool , you can always do like I did accidently , two stroke gas mix in 4 cycle lawn mower , or real cold start of old RX7 rotary quick shutoff before it warmed and restart mosquito fogger.
Heck ... I had an '87 Vandura that did that every time I started it up. :yo:
Camera work on that video was nice. I've worked with the Shockwave truck a few times. That'sa lotta' smoke that dude puts out. Most of it seems pointless, but it's a great show.