FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a temp tach I know how to wire in my question is what kinda temperature sensor do I need? Moter is 81 Evinrude 70 horse model number E70ELCIH thanks in advance
So never mind the picture, it's "just some picture off the web", happens to be a speedo BUT, you have same manu's (Faria) gauge and it's a Faria Tach that has an integrated/built-in temperature readout?
And you need to find out what type of sensor you need to have/run for the temp readout to work properly with the motor you have listed?
You don't happen to know/have a part number of the Faria Tach you bought do you?
No I can get in am I know that it came off 88 Merc 3.0 all I I know I pulled the dash and got all the gage's and toggles pretty much raped it was a buddy's spare sitting in back with bad block
No I can get in am I know that it came off 88 Merc 3.0 all I I know I pulled the dash and got all the gage's and toggles pretty much raped it was a buddy's spare sitting in back with bad block