Tell me if my logic is flawed...

eeboater

Commander
Re: Tell me if my logic is flawed...

Well, my whole saving money idea as compared to staying in hotels probably was the weakest of all my arguments. I guess I never should have mentioned it because that isn't one that I'm using to support my plan. <br /><br />But I'm comforted in all the support I've heard from people regarding the experiences they have (or wished they had) with an RV.<br /><br />Sean

tommays

Admiral

i am with you on the dog it seams to take mine a week to come back to normal even in the best kennel<br /><br /><br />so now we board her with a family menber cause after 10 years she is a family menber<br /><br /><br />tommays

aspeck

Staff member

ee, you gotta do what you gotta do. As a family we loved camping and doing things together. Now I wish I had the time to take the coach. However, it seems we don't have the time to sit back and use it. Life always moved at a slower pace in the motor home. Dad started out with a 20 footer, moved to a 32 footer, before the 37 footer. He wanted a diesel pusher before he passed away. We still have the 37 foot gas powered, 11 year old Class A with about 35K on the odometer. If only I had more time ...<br /><br />If you have the time, go for it.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Get Both, life is short, and the economy needs a boost anyway.

Link

Rear Admiral

Missed this last week while out of town...<br />I saw the above mentioned trailer with both a boat and car a couple years ago behind a motorhome (classA ofcourse) neat idea..<br /><br />Plan B: Buy a 30-40 ft Toon boat that doubles as a RV? Saw a family put jacks under their boat trailer a few years ago next to us in a KOA camp site. That was cool also.<br /><br />Also Sailing rags always have stories about (land locked) sailers pulling thier sail boats all over the states and using them as RVs... <br /><br />And yes your saving money was a bit weak... :) I pointed this out to my fishing/hunting partner.. when he bought a 20K RV trailer.. we could live the rest of our lives, staying in motels and never spend that much..considering it is only used three weeks a year.. one week fishing, one week hunting and one week with him and wifie camping..<br />Well Daisy Duke you got my .02 :D