Ted Wiliams 9hp

Wizard1

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
78
My dad has an old 9hp motor that he got from his dad after he died. I am wanting to find out some information on it and find out where I might be able to find parts for it so I can fix it up for him. If I remember correctly it was purchased from Sears. All the cowling said was Ted Williams 9.9hp according to my dad. The cowling has disappeared and the only numbers I could find were on a tag fixed to the top of the mounting bracket. The number is :204058. Can anyone shed any light on this one? What I am needing is a water pump, lower unit seals and gaskets, carb rebuild kit, and if possible some info on the plug settings and point setting (if there are any). I think it has a Chrysler power head.<br /> Thanks :cool:
 

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
8,200
Re: Ted Wiliams 9hp

You can probably find what you need right here. Go up to the Marine Store button, then enter Force in the search box. Take a trip to the library and see if they have outboard manuals. They probably do. You can positively ID it that way. The number looks like a serial number. We'd need a model number like 225.58127
 
Top