Tarzans tiger got loose!

oddjob

Commander
Re: Tarzans tiger got loose!

shame it aint huntin season....<br /><br /><br />
People nearby are being asked to remain indoors for their safety and the safety of the cat.
P'leeeeeeeease!

Stratosfied

Ensign

Yes oddjob, I think about a 30.06 150 gr will just about take care of this "problem".

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Stratosfied:<br /> Yes oddjob, I think about a 30.06 150 gr will just about take care of this "problem".
For what its worth, that would take care of many problems.<br /><br />Seals, Sea Lions, Cougars, Bears, Wolves, Etc, Etc. Evironmentalists, OOPS, Sorry.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

How many pita freaks can you get with one 30.06 shell, if you lined them up single file? :D

LubeDude

Admiral

With a military "Full Metal Jacket", about 3-4!

Stratosfied

Ensign

Peta= People Eating Tasty Animals!! Dern, how I love Ted Nugent!! ;)

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Out here in Californee, we got the mountain lions in our Cities. Asilomar in Monrerey, Gilroy, San Martine, San Jose, around the Stanford campus they got some horses, Oakland City Zoo, it got hold of the deer there, now today, in Atherton up by San Francisco. These are not wilderness areas. It's only a matter of time until they get hold of someones kid on the way to school some morning. They won't even sedate them & relocate them. The lions, that is. Feel they have a right to be there. Well, just wait until a kid gets eatin. So far it's only horses, housepets & deer. I better not see one, it'll be in the pot the next day. BTW, I've heard that the Mountain Lions are excellent eating. No one can tell me. I heard that when I was a kid in the 60's & we could shoot them on sight. Do that now out here & the law will harpoon you.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

They (the officials) shot & killed Bobo...<br /><br />definately not cool.. :(

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Okay, I'll bite, who's Bobo? I think they should sedate them & move them back up into the woods. Only once though. If they come back, we shoot 'em & eat 'em.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Okay, I just heard it on the radio. 4 pm here. They shot the tiger. Hmmm. Why didn't they sedate it like they sometimes do out here in Californee?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No 3 strikes your out deal here in Ky.<br />See one, shoot it. No questions asked. Period.<br /><br />Goes for any wild animal, such as coyotes, wolves, etc.<br /><br />If it is anyway a danger to life or livestock, it is bought and paid for.<br />The way it should be.

LubeDude

Admiral

Oh no SBN, Your state is way off the politicaly correct line. We will have to see what we can do about that. Dont you know that the animals have more rights to there life than humans do?? Bad SBN, Bad, Bad!! I think we should release some Wolves and Grizly bears in your state, dont matter if they were ever there, they must have been there some time in the past. Dont matter if there is anything for them to eat either, the ranchers can feed them and we will protect the wolves so they can eat as much beef as they want.<br /><br />Wow, how quickly this got off subject! What was the subject? Oh, the Tiger. We shouldnt have shot it, we should have released another one so it wouldnt be lonly. They hunt better in pairs anyway.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well, like I said, I better not see one here or it'll be in the pot in the morning. Anybody know if their good to eat? I heard they are. I can't beleive these morons out here are waiting for one of their kids to get ate up. Their just letting them run wild in the cities. Can you imagine such lunacy? It's boggling my mind.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I don't know if you guys heard about this or not back there, or up there, for Lubers. But, there was this sea lion 2 weeks ago that wound up way up a local river into a harley davidson shops parking lot. It hung around long enough to be named "chopper." So, they sedated it & put it back in the ocean. What did it do? Swam back up a nearby river where someone shot it in the head. Now it is dead & there is a $5000.oo reward for information leading to the arrest of who did it. Well, I,m tired of them stinking up my local wharf & shutting down my launch ramp. You cannot disturb a sealion here. It is a Felony. They plug up my launch ramp here for 2 months & I can't go out. They got the whole coast, why do they need my ramp too? I got a cattle prod here that will fix them, won't even damage them. Like I say, a good sealion is a dead sealion. I'm tired of reeling in the head of a 40 pound salmon. Mountain Lions too for that matter. They are worse because they are in the City on the land. If I see one I'll shoot first & ask questions later.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Alrighty.. I'll get on the sidetrack with ya'll...<br /><br /> I'd be willing to bet that the mountain lions, sea lions, alligators, coyotes, cougars, bears, manatees, ect. were around occupying these areas long before we built the burbs.... If you don't like the critters comming in yer neighborhood eating yer pets, kids, and maybe even you, then MOVE! <br />(just stay outta Florida.. I'll sic Elvis the gator on ya's if ya come round.. He loves the taste of tourists, especially conservative yankees)<br />
!amis1.jpg
Say hi to the nice juicy tender people, Elvis..

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Ouch. I resemble that remark Snapper. Pretty gator. Nice gator. Would gator like a cracker.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Go ahead LD, we have wolves and some coyotes already and they are shot on sight.<br /><br />Way to many cattle farms around to let them go.