tampa area gulf of mexico fishing

super64

Cadet
Re: tampa area gulf of mexico fishing

I have a 120 johnson. My boat is a 17' Aquasport.<br /> Hopefully,I'll be able to give it a sea-trial sometime this week...I have some tackle, It will be learn as I go.

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Should push it pretty good. Let us know how it goes. I was watching a movie the other night called "Captain Ron" or something like that. The guy was a maniac and everytime someone bought a new or used boat he would hire out to check out their skills and boat. He would always head out to sea wide open throttle as his clients begged him to stay close to the dock until they were more familiar with the boat. He replied "Hey! Out there is where stuff happens!" "You need to know how it works!" ha ha.

phatmanmike

Captain

i believe so. ... if not try again, i get confused easily, and with the selling of all my Sh!t on ebay(motor and all) i really have been getting tons of emails... sorry if i didnt respond, but i think i got it

Russler

Recruit

If you are that close to the skyway bridge, you need to fish terra ceia area. it is on the south west end of the bridge. Lots of snook and red fish. use green backs for bait and it can be cought at the bridge.<br /> <br /> Russ