Tahoe Parts?

LS1Fan

Recruit
Hello! Just joined this forum.
I'm from South Florida. I've owned my Tahoe 05 Q4 for a few years now and parts are becoming an issue. My local Bass Pro shop is about 20 min. away and never seems to get me the right part even though they have my info (model #, year, etc).
Most of the local boating stores just have generic parts and I'd like to keep the "jury rigging" to a minimum and the boat original as possible.
Does anyone know if I can order specific tahoe parts online?
Thanks in advance!

Tahoe 55

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Tahoe Parts?

Welcome to the forum LS1.
If Rich's suggestion doesn't work, I'd look for a "real" Tahoe deal in your area. Even if you have to drive a little ways to get there, I think it would be worth the drive time to get the right parts. FL has got to have a ton of boat dealers.

rdhawk1950

Seaman

Tahoe has a factory direct customer service in Miami Oklahoma. Try 1-918-541-2000 for assistance.

LS1Fan

Recruit

Thanks, I'll try that.
I bought it from a local boat sales center that was "Absorbed" by Bass Pro when they came to town. I was blaming Bass Pro when I couldn't seem to get the correct parts but after talking to a few experience boaters I found out that the boat dealers do the rigging when they get the bare boat in from the factory.
I have to believe that they used what they had on hand when they installed the bimini top. As I've tried to replace worn out parts I've discovered that they used what seemed to be one off parts that didn't match. Being at that time a new boater I didn't really notice this stuff.
Specifically, I'm having a hard time finding certain bimini top parts. I need a tube slide that is shaped like an "I", not a "U" so when I fold the top down for storage it fits into the "U" shaped deck hinge. I've looked far and wide on the internet and found none. I know that they make them as I've found 1 in stock at a store.

Also, I need a plastic spacer that clips between bimini top tubes to keep them from rattling/rubbing when the top is down and closed for storage.

Any direction would be appreciated!