Tahoe Live-well question

Dazabu

Cadet
I have a 2005 Tahoe 215 deck boat set up for fish and ski. I have 2 mesh grated ports on my transom. 1 is 2” to the right of my main bilge drain the other is about 3” higher and 10” to the left. I’m trying to find a diagram of how the live-well is looped because I am have trouble with it ans I believe these are both for my live-well. I have a breach somewhere as water comes out of the mesh grated hole that is 2” to the right of my main bilge drain. Are these both intake lines? If so they should not allow water from the boat to drain out of either of them correct?

If you know how I can get a live-we’ll diagram for this I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Are these both intake lines? If so they should not allow water from the boat to drain out of either of them correct?
Intake is below the water line.

Guessing one is over flow the other is the drain

Dazabu

Cadet
Just an update. As I mentioned I have two mesh covered ports. So I hooked up a hose to them both with a small drizzle. The very bottom one is the live well drain and apparently has a split in it. It put a little water in the live well but a lot of water under my ski locker which ran into the bilge area. The second one is the main livewell fill. It works as it should.
I put a cap over my live well drain at the transom and plan on taking the boat out this weekend to see if we still get any water in the boat. If not I’ll be replacing the live well drain and all will be good.