Alloveragain
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Sep 9, 2015
- Messages
- 9
Hello all.
Is there anything need to be aware of when taking my mercruiser 140 out and putting a mercruiser 120 in?
Are parts from the 140 possibly going to work on the 120. From what I have been reading they will. The only difference is horse power.
Any info would help on this topic. Also is the 165 mercruiser usable?
I know the difference is horse power but what I am asking is can all exterior parts work from engine to engine?
My 140 has a crack in the block from the last owners.
Thanks.
Is there anything need to be aware of when taking my mercruiser 140 out and putting a mercruiser 120 in?
Are parts from the 140 possibly going to work on the 120. From what I have been reading they will. The only difference is horse power.
Any info would help on this topic. Also is the 165 mercruiser usable?
I know the difference is horse power but what I am asking is can all exterior parts work from engine to engine?
My 140 has a crack in the block from the last owners.
Thanks.