Suzuki Website

samuelfbrown

Cadet
I have a 1988 DT85TC engine that needs a water <br />jacket gasket.A Canadian shop has had a gasket on order for some 10 weeks and always on backorder.<br />Time is getting short and want to bring home. I need to get to a local dealership that has parts breakdowns.I am sure the gasket is not the water pump or impeller gaskets I was able to find at this website.If you have a websire (URL),I'll check out the local dealers for this zip code. Thank you in advance.Live around Dayton Ohio,ZIP<br />45335

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Suzuki Website

Suzi Trouble topic.

DrewR

Cadet

I am a newbie at this site but one thing I have learned in my few short days here is that if the part is still around...Brown's Point Marine will probably have it. <br /><br />www.brownspoint.com<br /><br />Good Luck.

samuelfbrown

Cadet

Thanks for first two replies. I truly wanted a website near Dayton,Ohio or the master website for Suzuki Motors.

Steamboat

Seaman

The Suzuki web site does not provide any gaskets other than part numbers for water pump kits, you can't buy stuff directly from them. I have used Brown's Point Marine for almost all my parts and they have done extremely well on service and price. There is one other Suzuki dealer with a web site (Bay Racer MArine) but their site is not as easy to use as Brown's Point.

samuelfbrown

Cadet

brownspoint.com is a winner. So happy to those who answered and especially to those enlightening me to the brownspoint website.Thanks.The manager has my permission to close this item any time he feels that6 those answering were able to see the "thank you".SFB