FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I predict the Superbowl will be played in Indianapolis. that's as far as I'll go.
I'm a Colt's fan and it pains me (somewhat) to say I hope the Patriots make it. From the NFC, I guess I'd like to see the 49's make it but I think that may be a long shot. second choice would probably be the Saints (Bree's played college ball at Purdue which would be my tie to the Saints).
What a great betting opportunity............... If an American team wins then ALL of the Canadian flag icons should be replaced with the American Flag icon