FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I hope the weather (here) is decent so I can get outside and and catch up on yard clean up; limbs are everywhere. If the Sun comes out the Admiral can run the Mule. She has been stuck in the house with our weather. It' not like most of you with the snow and such;but our 30dg weather is a omen for the Flu. Super Bowl? Not watchin; Hope your pick wins.
I really don't care much about either team, except that I really dislike New England. If I watch, which is unlikely, it will only be in the hopes that the Eagles put an unexpected beat down on the Patriots.
Funny here some but not all Bills fans did there best to trash our city . Literally !
Set fires burned and threw trash everywhere . Leaving there stupid broken tables everywhere . :lol:
‘Shame the actions of a few give the whole crowd a bad rap ...