Sunrunner Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diligenthands

Recruit
1986 245SB owner here i bought her for $1,150 with trailer with rollers dual axel with brakes engine has 60 hours and he spent $1,800.00 on outdrive hasnt seen water yet i have 5.0 chevy with iron heads added a thunderbolt iv ignition i took out of a chapperall i bought has the 5.7 350 mag in it changed the harness allso from the chap to Sun Runner started her up today SWEET!!!! So happy starts right up gonna run timing light on her and adjust carb a little get her precise that honey spot iam so excited this hull is un-destructable i will upload pics i made one engine out of 3 with new components and rebuild kits i know alot about this boat now so if i can help just ask Sun Runner. Baby all the way!!

Planemechanic

Recruit
I have a 1983 Sun Runner 165 open bow I/O120 merc that I bought new in Las Vegas. Live in Colorado now and use it every year.

kiltedmedic

Cadet
[No message]

Attachments

• photo329275.jpg
    photo329275.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 10
  • photo329276.jpg
    photo329276.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
  • photo329277.jpg
    photo329277.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 12
  • photo329278.jpg
    photo329278.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo329279.jpg
    photo329279.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 8

beltdrive

Recruit
Hi my name is Gord and I'm new to the forum.I own a 1982 Sunrunner 245 20 foot hardtop cuddy with the GM 4.3 v6.When me and my buddies took it out on the sunshine coast waters we were impressed by the power and handling of the old boat.Will be sending pictures.

New owner here of a 1981 18ft Sun Runner. 265hp GM V6.

Seems like a solid little boat! Impressive build quality of the hull, and pretty straightforward/simple trim. Makes it easy to DIY a lot of parts at factory quality or better.

Looking forward to many years in it.

​​​​​​First question for the forum... I've got two old masts, one has a highly off angle marker light and two electrical pins on the base, the other has more of an online design and has three hole (only two are electrical pins). What's the deal with these?

Sun Runner

Recruit
Hello everyone. I am new here. Just purchased a 1987 22.5 cv Sun Runner. She needs some work but is all there. I will post some picks soon. Has anyone re-powered one to outboard? It has a mercruser 350 chevy and outdrive. I think I want a simpler set up and can do the work myself.

Sun Runner

Recruit
Picking up the Sun Runner 225 CV tomorrow. Anyone have a source for wiring diagrams for my boat?

pixiejunkie

Recruit
new Sun Runner owner here! picked up a super cool looking 1989 Sun Runner 235 Weekender a week ago... looking for ANY documentation, info, specs, tips, etc with it. Just dropped it off to be given the once-over, and am really looking forward to getting her in the water. Sounds like a great little boat, based on those who own the similar 88/89 versions... excited!

pixiejunkie

Recruit
hey everyone! wondering if anyone has any manuals or documentation you could share for an 88/89 235 Weekender. I just bought one of these awesome boats, and am having a hard time finding things... trying to gather as much info as I can, so I can keep her in great shape.

thanks for anything you might be able to share!
JeffC

Brian WV

Seaman
hey everyone! wondering if anyone has any manuals or documentation you could share for an 88/89 235 Weekender. I just bought one of these awesome boats, and am having a hard time finding things... trying to gather as much info as I can, so I can keep her in great shape.

thanks for anything you might be able to share!
JeffC

There’s not much out there with regards to sunrunner manuals. I have a clymers manual for Volvo penta and that’s about it. A lot of crawling around will help you figure things out

Volker S.

Recruit
Hello I am new here. Owner of a Sun Runner 238 Classic. I am German, driving with my boat on the Rhine river.
Can anyone provide manuals for my boat? In Germany Sun Runner is very unknown.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Hello I am new here. Owner of a Sun Runner 238 Classic. I am German, driving with my boat on the Rhine river.
Can anyone provide manuals for my boat? In Germany Sun Runner is very unknown.
Doesnt exist:
There’s not much out there with regards to sunrunner manuals. I have a clymers manual for Volvo penta and that’s about it. A lot of crawling around will help you figure things out
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.