FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I had a (navigational lights) switch go out & I am looking for another one & tried looking here, but not having any luck. Can anybody lead me in the right direction to find a replacement???
One source I often use for components is a company called Newark electronics its a OEM source for a lot of manufactures, It will take a good bit of digging in their on line catolog but you should be able to find it .