Sunbird Corsica, what may it cost?

Bianca3

Recruit
Hello,

My name is Bianca and i am from Holland. My husband and i are looking for a boat. In Holland we can't find a boat we like. But when i surched the internet i fell in love with a Sunbird Corsica, one little problem, the boat is for sale in the UK. Boats in the UK are cheaper then in Holland but that's why i don't know if the price for this boat is ok for the UK. I hope someone here can help me. I will give the details of the boat.

Sunbird Corsica
5 litre omc 225 hp V8
excellent condition inside and outside
including trailer
Lifejackets, ski's
The price is 6500 GBP

That's all i could find a the moment, i can't find the advertisement anymore.
I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bianca

blouderback

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Sunbird Corsica, what may it cost?

6500 GBP is about $13,000 USD. That sounds a bit high for a 15 year old boat with an OMC. You will find i difficult to get part, as OMC is no longer in business.

Is it a cuddy cabin? How big (LOA)? I remember Sunbird Corsica's being kinda small, like under 20 feet.

Bianca3

Recruit
Re: Sunbird Corsica, what may it cost?

6500 GBP is about $13,000 USD. That sounds a bit high for a 15 year old boat with an OMC. You will find i difficult to get part, as OMC is no longer in business.

Is it a cuddy cabin? How big (LOA)? I remember Sunbird Corsica's being kinda small, like under 20 feet.

Yes it is a cuddy cabin, it's 20 feet. The boat looks great and doesn't show any ugly parts. Do you know what a normal price is for this boat?