Submarine Ran Aground?

eeboater

Commander
Have you guys seen this?! How much do you think it would cost to repair THAT hull?!?!<br /><br /><br />Sean<br /><br /><br />

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Submarine Ran Aground?

nothing some 5200 and a little adjustment cant fix.

Laddies

Banned

It was a 30 plus knots when that happened according to reports

KaGee

Admiral

No wonder they were having trouble keeping the bow up. The fact that it survived to me is a miracle!

spratt

Lieutenant

Where si tilliam? Someone needs an insurance adjuster!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by laddiesservice:<br /> It was a 30 plus knots when that happened according to reports
Youda thunk it's rear end woulda replaced it's nose at that rate!!! What a mess...

aspeck

Staff member

I didn't know you could make them things sea worthy with blue tarp and duct tape? KUHL! Now I don't feel so bad with all the things I have repaired with those wonderful tools!

aspeck

Staff member

Hey FB, aren't you supposed to make sure they can communicate so this doesn't happen and cost us more money?

spratt

Lieutenant

Aspeck...I think that one got out afore I came aboard!! :)

spratt

Lieutenant

And it is pretty hard to communicate with Mother Earth!!!!! She don't talk back on the Internet or radio!!!<br /><br />Sub: Move over dawggone it!!!<br /><br />ME: I ain't a lissenin', nor am I a'movin!!!<br /><br />Sub: Oh yeah, you IS gonna move!!!<br /><br />ME: Try it, big guy!!!<br /><br />And he tried...she won...as usual...!!!

eeboater

Commander

They must not have loaded the torpedo's to blow up whatever they ran into. Heck, why not obliderate it... save us some cash.<br /><br />Sean

spratt

Lieutenant

Yep...they cut up the old subs and trash them at our local Shipyard in Bremerotn, WA...big business recycling them things...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That is the USS San Francisco I think.<br />It sure took a beating in Guam.<br />The Earth is hard to move, even in a nuclear sub.

mattttt25

Commander

inital reports are that it was caused by following innacurate charts. right into the side of a mountain. 1 dead, 60 injured.<br /><br />fb- nmci is the most f'd up system i have ever seen. military is well known for rolling out IT soultions that flop. slower than dirt with zero customer support. hope you can help someone down the road, because the entire program needs it bad right now.

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Well, it all boils down to militarys trying to do everything with nothing....it'd be like trying to fly a plane with no windows through moutains with no map...its just damn stupid...