FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a friend working on my boat. It is a 1969 Merc inline 4 (GM 2.5l) I think he has got the wires crossed and that is the cause of my tuning problems. So the question is....Does the roter spin clockwise or counterclock? Thanks!
Yeah That is what I will have to do. I just saw a thread in here that was the same motor as mine and the advice (and picture) given was clockwise. Thanks