Streaming quotes

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Hey there,
Anyone out here watch Sreamer quotes in TD Ameritrade or Scottrade or another online broker? We've been watching them for many years on TD Ameritrade. Well, with our new Vista, TDAmeritrade is incompatible and the streamer page in Scottrade is in tiny font, but at least it runs. Anyone having difficulty or anyone have any advice? What we want is a streamer that runs real-time quotes with a decent page setup with good size font, or a settings place we can change it ourselves. This new Vista has really run me through the ringer. I feel like a beginner with my first PC. Am I making myself clear enough? Any help would be appreciated.:D
Bassy

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Streaming quotes

[colour=blue]I'm not a tech head, but the problem does sound like a Vista setup problem. Vista has ie version 7? Me thinks 'ie' needs a tweak or two.

BTW Bassy, we miss you, there's way too much testosterone around here lately, please come back. 8)

Link

Rear Admiral

Well you know me...
I'm still having a problem clicking on Start to Stop my puter!

Oh what Dunaruna said also. :)

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Are you talking aboutt he main TD Waterhouse page graph? Could you give me a link to the pages that are not working for you?

Have you tries firefox for a browser?