Stratos ProXL 201 Fuel Tank Selector Valve Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vistosomob

Recruit
I have a 1996 201 Stratos Pro XL 201 bass boat. The boat when I got it had the fuel tanks plumbed via a 3/8 T. I want to plumb it as it was originally with a cable operated fuel selector valve. I just need to know what the part number of the fuel selector valve that would have originally been fitted on the boat. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

burtgriggs

Recruit
Re: Stratos ProXL 201 Fuel Tank Selector Valve Question

I have the exact same problem. I cannot believe that no one makes a replacement part but I have been to 5 dealers in my area and all have the same reply. There is no replacement part made for this anymore. I would be happy with a used one if it works but I am not having any luck. TH Marine made the original part.

LubeDude

Admiral

You should be able to buy an electric solenoid one but you would have to run wires!

skindiver

Recruit

have had the same problem on a 1994 201 as i live not far from the stratos
factory i call them for help and the told me that valve was a problem
they no longer use it and about 3 dealers that might have one still in stock
called all three and was told by all 3 to go to a brass 3 way valve and switch by hand called the company in Alb that made the value they dont have no replacement for that valve also told to go to a brass 3 way valve

River Rat 50

Recruit
So which brass valve did you guys go with ? I got a 1994 Stratos 275all pro spitfire and i just found the same problem today. I would bet you its the same plastic part.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
So which brass valve did you guys go with ? I got a 1994 Stratos 275all pro spitfire and i just found the same problem today. I would bet you its the same plastic part.

Hard expect an answer when you ask folks who haven't been here in years, just like this dead thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.