Storage Compartment Handle For 2005 Larson 268 LXi

wisemang1

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 14, 2022
Messages
2
Hello. Hoping somebody can help. I have a customer that has a 2005 268 LXi and the head/storage compartment latch is broken. There is no identification on the old latch as far as maker or model. I've ordered a Perko I thought would work but it doesn't fit the cutout which is about 3x3". Has anyone replaced this latch on a 268 before and have any idea what brand/model it is or what would work? Thanks so much!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5583.jpg
    IMG_5583.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5582.jpg
    IMG_5582.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5581.jpg
    IMG_5581.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220311_141651.jpg
    20220311_141651.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220311_141643.jpg
    20220311_141643.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
5,763
Have you checked with Great Lakes Skipper? They sometimes have old Larson parts.
 

wisemang1

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 14, 2022
Messages
2
Hey, thanks for the quick response! I have checked with them. They suggested I try an owners forum haha. I checked with FP Marine, too, and am waiting to hear back. Thanks again and they are indeed a great resource for hard to find new-old-stock stuff but no luck this time :(
 
Top