Stingray Owners manual??

SeaRayViking

Seaman Apprentice
Anyone knows where to locate an online/pdf-versin og the owners manual for my new boat - a year 2000 Stingray 190 with a merc v6?

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Stingray Owners manual??

if your looking for the book on the boat, my guess would be contact stingray. at least they're still in biz, so there might be hope..
if your looking for the low down on your drive and engine. go the sticky at the top of the i/o forum called adults only. look at #9...

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander

Sea Ray Viking

I too am a Sea Ray owner and I have the address off the back of my manual. Sea Ray Boats, Inc. 2600 Sea Ray Blvd. Knoxville. TN 37914 or call 1-800-SRBOATS. Hope that helps but as Ziggy said the manual for outdrive and engine are free in the stickies.

ziggy

Admiral

had a buddy stop by this afternoon. he's got a stingray. he was telling me to have ya go to the stingray website, and sign up for the stingray owners club or whatever it is since i can't signup not having a stingray. anyways, he says they probably can get you your owners manual of the boat in pdf through them... hope that works for ya...

SeaRayViking

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks folks - however, i can't get the stingray web to work? Maybe it's because i'm from overseas? And seriously i don't understand why they keep it "locked"? SeaRAy and other companies keep a more open standard with easy acces to relevant info and docs. It's nice and more offhand. well, that's a nother discussion:)

Still hope someone can help with a pdf-link?

thx