FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the same problem. I can minimize the pull, but not eliminate it. I've noticed that certain props aggravate the pull, naturally it's always the ones that perform well LOL!. I've thought about getting the NFB (no feed back) or hydraulic steering, but I haven't found a used set up. I just don't feel like spending the money for a new one. Especially the hydraulic ones! For the time being, I just live with it.
After some long research I decided to replace the whole steering system with a 4.2 nfb Teleflex system. There is a great video on youtube explaining how it works.