FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was just wondering if the prop is the same for a Mercruiser and a Yami, just different hubs? Could you buy a hub for a merc and put it in the Yami Stiletto and have it work?
I really dont understand your question but, I run a merc vengence prop on my yamaha, most newer yamaha and merc motors are the same motor your just buying a black one or a grey one. merc and yamaha work very closley together now, on motors one will build the heads and the other will build the lowerunit and so on
I was just wondering if a Stilletto prop #35420 for a Yamaha would fit a Mercruiser. The base prop number is the same, but the hub is different. Could a guy punch out the old hub and buy a mercruiser one and then uses that prop?