stiletto Bay pro III

aussiejake

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
41
Will the Stiletto Bay Pro III propeller use the Mercury Fo-Torq II or Flo-Torq III hubs.

cheers,
Jake
 

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Feb 4, 2001
Messages
16,978
Re: stiletto Bay pro III

The newest ones are square bore to accept those type hub kits. They have been produced in the past with a rubber hub and ones that use the T-Lok hub system. Are you looking at a used one or for a new one?
 

aussiejake

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
41
Re: stiletto Bay pro III

This is a brand new Stiletto Bay Pro III ordered yesterday from Iboats.
I removed the gaurdian hub kit (DE-501) as I assumed the Flo Torq III i already have would fit.

Hopefully I was right or I will be ordering the hub kit.
 

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Feb 4, 2001
Messages
16,978
Re: stiletto Bay pro III

If it was offered with a Gaurdian hub kit then it will be the square bore and the Flo Torq kit will work just fine.
 

aussiejake

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
41
Re: stiletto Bay pro III

Thanks Dhadley,

The propeller arrived yesterday (great service from Iboats) and the Flo Torq III hub fits perfectly.

cheers
 
Top