Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Jason...did ya see the cabin accoutrements(sp) on that rig? I think you should see if he'll let that go. You are going pea green on the interior right? :facepalm: :D

Man, that is horrendous isn't it!:eek::eek:

Huron Angler

Admiral

Sure is! My boats twin (except for engine), and that is the first 22' SS V-5 I have seen other than mine since I started looking at Starcrafts more than a year ago...

SO...who is going to get it??? Got to admit, that price ain't bad and sounds like there is some wiggle room. Prolly want to add another 115 on the back though.....

I think HA should get it. He likes yellow.:D

The ad was gone this morning by the time I checked. I'm not really partial to yellow but a 22' V5 SS is fine in any shade:D

Broadcast

Petty Officer 1st Class

Called the guy last night on the V-5. Boat was gone within 3 hours & 12 phone calls of the post! Bummer. Less than a mile from my house, hidden away in the barn. Never saw the thing. (not that I was in the market anyway) ;)

Starman8

Chief Petty Officer

Did you call the guy to find out if it's glass or not? If tin that would be a great deal.

It is glass, but he states the floor is solid as well as the transom, engine runs fine, and trailer roadworthy. He sent 2 pics via phone, needs to pay bills asap, and for $500, its a pretty decent deal even being glass. I can't identify the model from looking at resources on the web as it has a hardtop?

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

The ad was gone this morning by the time I checked. I'm not really partial to yellow but a 22' V5 SS is fine in any shade:D

I wonder if/when we will see someone post up saying "I just got this yellow 22 SS V-5...yada, yada, yada"

King James

Seaman Apprentice

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

lol. I read the 115 part and didn't see that PREVIOUSLY part :p