Starcraft Mariner vs Sea Nymph Striper

paparoof

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Starcraft Mariner vs Sea Nymph Striper

For what it's worth, my "other" boat is a Sea Nymph and I love it too.

191Seanymphstriper

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dude...you need to read more carefully. My post above was agreeing with you for pete's sake!!!

I stated that the measurements are different, like you:rolleyes:

The patents were sold with the Starcraft name, so Mr. Schrock did design the Sea Nymph hulls a little bit differently for legal reasons. This is why the dimensions are bigger on some and smaller on others.

No reason to get worked up, try slowing down when you read so you comprehend more accurately.

For the record, I am a HUGE fan of both Starcraft and Sea Nymph. I have been since the mid-80s and for good reason. Both are great lake boats, and the bigger ones are great big water hulls.

Hurron Angler.... i am not excited nore am I mad or upset or argumentitive! I was just stating that it is not the same hull design etc and thats about it! So I don't understand why you would think otherwise! I was adding to the thread! And i understand what you were saying and I was not beefing or saying otherwise!

191Seanymphstriper

Petty Officer 1st Class

SNS, Just for the record I'm just adding to the dialog here. Not mad, not excited, just sharing my opinion just like you. But I couldn't help but throw a few jabs in along the way.

And you're absolutly correct about the Mariner. Way too low in the bow for my purposes.

N.B just so you know I gotta admit. I was having a little fun from bordom anyway!
And as far as the 21 starcraft I/m glad we can agree on somthing LOL;)!

191Seanymphstriper

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well heck man, I am doing just awesome! It's a bluebird day here in the middle of MI! Good to hear from ya buddy, man you look great! Have you lost weight? New haircut?

:D

Sorry, feedbag back on the hook.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:rolleyes:

191Seanymphstriper

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry guys! I just likes me some Starcrafts!

And theres nothing wrong with that at all. I like stacrafts also.

I just don't like the cc design of the starcraft line because of the lower sides as we (N.B n SnS) agreed about...

And I have owned several starcrafts and will probably own a couple more in the future!;):D:rolleyes::cool::)