FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Congrats on the find Captain StuStu. I think thats better than a "for now" boat, that would be my forever boat. Now lets some more pics of that sweat ride.
Nothing like stepping into a turn key set up like a 170 Mariner and right at the height of boating season none the less! She looks like a keeper to me :thumb:
Congrats on the find Captain StuStu. I think thats better than a "for now" boat, that would be my forever boat. Now lets some more pics of that sweat ride.
Yes poor choice of words, I'm stoked! What I meant was, if I could ever find a Supersport like yours here in Finland... it would be the dreamboat. I don't think they were ever imported though. The older Mariners hulls look very similar and I love that look. The rounded bow and the slight dive at the bow mainly. Might buy one some day. More pics to come!