St. Petersburg Boat Show

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Took my family down to the St. Pete boat show last weekend. Fun stuff!

During this year I'd taken them to fishing shows that had boats, hunting shows with boats and indoor boat shows at the fairgrounds. They'd seen and been on fishing boats in a variety of sizes and prices. At one show they also got to roam around on a 36' cruiser priced out close to $200,000 and they liked it a lot.

But this was the first time they'd been around the BIG boats! We started with the "smaller" 35' center console with a triplet of 300HP Yamahas out back. List price was $450k but it was on sale for only $360k! :lol:

We browsed around for awhile and my wife checked out a neat tug boat. Also very cool.

Then after some refreshments we moved on to the show pieces. Awesome stuff! They both loved the 75' Viking. A multi-million dollar vessel. The boy even said that he'll buy one of his own someday. And I believe him! :thumb: They were both totally blown away by the quality and accommodations that the 6 stateroom yacht provided. Impressive. Most impressive! They were even surprised that it had an on board laundry! :laugh:

Weather was excellent, family was fine and a good time was had by all. :)

First thing we saw as we entered... No Drone Zone! :rolleyes:

boatshhow12.jpg

A Polaris trike alongside the boats. My wife made a new friend too.
boatshhow2.jpg

Plenty o' boats!
boatshhow4.jpg

boatshhow5.jpg

35' CC
boatshhow15a.jpg

Nothing like 900 ponies sitting on the transom! :D
boatshhow14.jpg

Capt. Tugg?
boatshhow17.jpg

The big blue 75' Viking was the boy's favorite. Gotta admire his taste & ambitions!
boatshhow9.jpg

3850 HP in the Viking! Now that's some serious horse pressure!
boatshhow3.jpg

And "his" personal future stateroom!
boatshhow6.jpg