St Clair Outing

bbalcer

Seaman
Re: St Clair Outing

It seems like everyone here in OH trolls for gators. I'm used to casting in shallow lakes with submerged islands and cabbage. I made it up to Clear Fork this summer when one of the muskie clubs had an outing and i saw a parade of boats trolling back and forth (lake had a 10 mph limit....tough on a 115 hp) and it was Africa hot...not surprising most fish were caught deep. I then learned that it wasn't illegal to troll for muskies. I'd like to get together and see if we can find some "devil fish" down at Caesar now that the water temp is dropping.

gonfishn

Commander
Re: St Clair Outing

Not everyone SmokerOwner...While trolling you can cover more areas..During the summer we troll anywhere from three to five mph..To fast you say..Did you know that a muskie can attend a seed of 30 Plus mph..You can't out run em..They are attracted to fast moving lures and the noise makes em very irritated and cause you invaded their territory..<br /><br />For some of you that are new here we have a chatroom for iboat members only..I will get to spinner and see if he won't post here to show you how to sign up...Its a place where we meet to to talk about everything ,well almost anything....<br /><br />Here is my email if you want to try and plan some huntn for the gator..muskie403@yahoo.com..<br /><br />If by xhance you want to speed troll go ride in muskyones boat..Speed trolling Takes on a whole different meaning..Just ask Eurolarva..