redneck joe
Supreme Mariner
Thread starter- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 16,418
going off to be a new reef soon.

thought i'd have a thread. I love these things. Below are two links to the official site if you find something else good feel free to add. I'm sure there will be some cool pics along the wy and during and after.
this is general site to the news area. more links on top to poke around in.
www.ssusc.org
This is to the latest update in the news area
www.ssusc.org

thought i'd have a thread. I love these things. Below are two links to the official site if you find something else good feel free to add. I'm sure there will be some cool pics along the wy and during and after.
this is general site to the news area. more links on top to poke around in.
Featured News — SS United States Conservancy
News coverage of the SS United States , the Conservancy, and the future SS United States Museum and Visitor Experience.
This is to the latest update in the news area
An Update on the SS United States — SS United States Conservancy
Florida's Okaloosa County has updated the timeline for converting the SS United States into the "World’s Largest Artificial Reef" and has announced that the ship's deployment is planned for the second week of November.