Squeegee kids

brother chris

Commander
We have a problem here with squeegee kids. They seem to be everywhere. <br />Everytime they clean my window, it is worse than before. <br />I'm not letting them touch my windows again.<br />And it's not just that, apparently they are getting violent. Uttering threats and physically hitting people just so they can get our money.<br />Are these guys everywhere or are they just up here in Canada?<br />How do we rid oursleves of these arrogant people?<br />What's the best way to avoid them, cause it seems like even when I say don't touch my window, they still do. They don't get any money from me anymore.<br />What do you guys do when they come up to your car?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Squeegee kids

In Houston, it is against the law to approach a car to beg. There are some that do it, but they are pretty cool about it.<br /><br />Ken

brother chris

Commander

We need a law like that here.<br />They make rush hour more of a mess than it already is. :mad:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Every once in a while wilken250r makes me laugh so hard I nearly wet my pants. <br /><br />PAINTBALL GUN, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It werks too.<br />You don't have to actually fire it, just pick it up as they approach your truck.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Think i'd enjoy kicking the living snot out of someone who approached my windshield with a squeegeeeeee....

ndemge

Commander

I've never had this happen to me,<br /><br />But something you might hookup....<br /><br />Go to a junkyard, and get a Windshield washer pump and tank from any small car.<br />Mount this under the hood, or in the truck if no room under the hood. Mount the lil squirter next to the existing one, but point it right where they would nomrally stand. <br /><br />Fill the juge with Vinigar, or some other nasty smelling juice. If they approach your car, hit the trigger and letter rip.<br /><br /><br />If this does not work, simply replacing the liquid with gasoline and dragging a chain behind your car to throw sparks could also be usefull.<br /><br /><br />My minivan used to have it's squirt hose broke, and pointed out the side, would hit it when driving past friends and give em a lil squirt.