special thanks to iboats w/'pics

zuke1

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: special thanks to iboats w/'pics

p.s.

im the one in the black hat ( lucky fishing hat )
and the army clothes, ( incase you were wondering what
"HONEST ZUKE" looks like....

by the way, thanks jb, i think the name has a ring to it, i tell all my friends about it, and they laughed allmost as hard as i did....

deejaycee_2000

Captain

zuke1 said:
are you serious???????

is that even legal????

dont some of them get left out?

how do you decide which one to take out on the water?

that is if they are all water ready...

if you feel like selling any of them, you can use craigslist, thats how i bought and sold all of mine.

like i said ill post some pics here shortly of my wife and i catching some small bass.

Hahahahaha ..... everything is legal in South Africa ... lol .... I have the fever what can I say .... I can't get it over my heart to sell any of them .... some do get left out as I have my favourites .... but most of them are ready to run .... it all depends on how many friends I have down on the weekend ..... they sponsor some fuel so I am happy .... but I occasionally take them out one by one just to run them a bit ...

zuke1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

must be an exhausting task.. but im sure its worth it, as long as you put a line in the water. :)

here is a pic of me fishing today, if you look in the background you will see a nasty storm brewing.... we got off the lake right after this pic, it got really rough out today, so hopefully tomorrow its not as bad...

fishy.jpg

neat

Seaman

Hey Zuke, nice to see you are catching some fish.

I'm the one who picked that 1971 Glastron from you. I endup taking all the stringers out.
C ya on lake pleasant soon.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

Nice fish there. I never caught a bass. Looking forward to it though. We have Walleye at my lake house in Wisc. I have a 10lb. 30 1/2 incher on the wall.
BTW the last 2 pic's of you in Gov. issue......is that a M60 or 240 model fishing pole? HEHEHEHE!

zuke1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

hey "neat" ( sasha?)

dont go telling everyone how good a deal u got on a fixer upper or theyll all be calling me wanting to know if i got any more...

im sorry it wasnt in better shape when i gave it to you...

post some pictures here so i can see your progress... im interested in seeing how you fare with the project i could not complete... and yes, i would like to meet up on the lake, maybe i can show u some hidden little coves to fish. or you can show me lol

seriously though, keep in touch...

now if only the guy that bought the yellow sears boat would write me again, so i can give him the title to the dilly trailer he bought from me....

later
zuke

neat

Seaman

Hey zuke,
Can't beat that price.

So far I took all the stringers out, didn't even need a grinder.
Until I finish 1961 Larson I'm restoring now, Glastron is on hold.

Check the Larson project page, hopefuly on the lake weekend after labor day: http://www.neatpro.com/larson/
As soon as this one is done, Glastron is next, cant wait, it is a great little boat. Will keep you posted.

zuke1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

well neat...

let me know when you go to the lake, then maybe ill meet you there, i know my boat floats and runs well, so if you get stranded i can pull you back in...

ill go fishin while you cuise about, and if you dont come back in an hour or so, ill know to go looking for ya...

let me know, i usually go the lake on thursday and friday, depending on the weather...

let me know...

i check iboats daily...

later

zuke
out