spark plugs for OMC 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis71

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
92
Wanting to get new spark plugs so I got on Crowley marine website for the parts breakdown. When I click on the part the little pop-up window lists the most recent part number as 3854400, which superseded 979827 and it says it is a Champion RV15YC4. When I click on the part number to add it to my cart there are at least 25 different options available with all sorts of different part numbers.

I am a little overwhelmed to be honest and not sure if I should go with the RV15YC4 or if there is a better plug out there that will work for my boat. It is an 89 OMC 5.0L (ford) engine, 502BPRMED.
 

Bondo

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
71,538
Ayuh,..... I don't do Fords, but a set of Autolites for an '89 Ford 302 will get ya goin',.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top