Spalsh of the Year

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
Well no official thread on SOTY for our beloved Starcraft Boats.

Here are the contestants nominated:

Dozer's Naked Lady

Azlo, Holiday

Michael's Chieftain

Northern Therapy by InMotion (JuPiter)

jbing81's 18' SS

Jasoutside's 15' Jet

Don/Zach's Sea Scamp

Trevordog's Kingfisher

Is there anyone we have left out? Say it now or forever hold your peace. If you don't feel right about nominating yourself PM me and I'll do it.

If Starcarfter65 wants to put up a poll cool. I'll wait a few days because it's his award. If not then I'll go ahead, because this is way cool and I can't wait any longer. I've got my eye on 3 beauties, and I'll narrow it to one in the end.

Fantastic boats, but only one will be named "SPLASH of the YEAR". Yea, not everyone gets a trophy. lol

LAST CALL BRO"S.
Merry Christmas and God Bless you.

64osby

Admiral
Re: Spalsh of the Year

I heard in the wind that someone here was looking to make a counterfeit trophy if they didn't win.

With all these mad skills being displayed, making a duplicate wouldn't be an issue. Knowing which trophy was real..........

Awesome complete projects, everyone's a winner. But,

There can be only one.

chriscraft254

Commander

I don't know how you can call any boat complete. Do you ever really complete one? lol :) Good luck to all the contestants.

Blacksting

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't know how you can call any boat complete. Do you ever really complete one? lol :) Good luck to all the contestants.

MERRY X-MAS everyone,.......i abandoned facebook , but i want to tell mom i miss her more than anything in the world .

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

MERRY X-MAS everyone,.......i abandoned facebook , but i want to tell mom i miss her more than anything in the world .

I think you need to pick up the phone and call Mom. There's nothing like a Christmas morning phone call to cheer her up. Tell her Bwana Don says hello.:D

I don't do the whole Facebook thing myself.

Blacksting

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think you need to pick up the phone and call Mom. There's nothing like a Christmas morning phone call to cheer her up. Tell her Bwana Don says hello.:D

I don't do the whole Facebook thing myself.

Bwana don , that was a great gesture but, i failed to mention shes' passed away . sorry about the misunderstanging , but i wanted to write more , but my thoughts were interupted . ,......
btw , i'd give my right arm to call her one more time .
but thanks for allowing me to share a moment with her,...hope you had a merry xmas.

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Bwana don , that was a great gesture but, i failed to mention shes' passed away . sorry about the misunderstanging , but i wanted to write more , but my thoughts were interupted . ,......
btw , i'd give my right arm to call her one more time .
but thanks for allowing me to share a moment with her,...hope you had a merry xmas.

Ooops sorry man. That makes more sense to me. I was thinking, then call her, but you can't. Sorry again.

I don't get two minutes on the computer until someone hollers at me or for me. I can relate to that one. I'm king of the half thought. lol

InMotion

Commander

Well no official thread on SOTY for our beloved Starcraft Boats.

Here are the contestants nominated:

Dozer's Naked Lady

Azlo, Holiday

Michael's Chieftain

Northern Therapy by InMotion (JuPiter)

jbing81's 18' SS

Jasoutside's 15' Jet

Don/Zach's Sea Scamp

Trevordog's Kingfisher

Is there anyone we have left out? Say it now or forever hold your peace. If you don't feel right about nominating yourself PM me and I'll do it.

If Starcarfter65 wants to put up a poll cool. I'll wait a few days because it's his award. If not then I'll go ahead, because this is way cool and I can't wait any longer. I've got my eye on 3 beauties, and I'll narrow it to one in the end.

Fantastic boats, but only one will be named "SPLASH of the YEAR". Yea, not everyone gets a trophy. lol

LAST CALL BRO"S.
Merry Christmas and God Bless you.

Hey Don... Ok... last day of the year!! Any new nominee's...????

Jim

dozerII

Admiral

Okay we better get this vote under way, now we are burning, trophy hang time for who ever the winner is!:D

jbcurt00

Staff member

Okay we better get this vote under way, now we are trophy burning hang time for who ever the winner is!:D

Says one of the front runners :first:

Any vegas odds makers in the Starmada want to lay odds? Pretty good group we got here:

Dozer's Naked Lady

Azlo, Holiday

Michael's Chieftain

InMotion's Northern Therapy (Jupiter)

jbing81's 18' SS

Jasoutside's 15' Jet

Don/Zach's Sea Scamp

Trevordog's Kingfisher

Gonna be a tough vote....