Sounds like you did good, Bandit!

lindyntn

Recruit
You certainly couldn't find a new boat for what you put into the one you have. <br /><br />I post over on the fiberglassics site, and have found several great bargains, even free boats that no one wants to take the time to refurbish. One guy has found a treasure trove in Texas at an abandoned boat junkyard. Wish I knew if there were any boat junkyards here in Tennessee! ;) <br /><br />Do you have any pics of your boat?<br /><br />Note -- dagnabbit, I hit reply and got new topic! LOL! this wuz supposed to be in the project boat crazy thread! oh well! sorry bout that!

bandit

Seaman
Re: Sounds like you did good, Bandit!

hey lindy. i still have the bomber bass boat. i'm working on putting a floor stringers and transom on another boat right now. and haven't decided what to do with the bomber. if i decide not to fool with it you can have it. but i can tell you now it needs a transom. floor feels good but 1 never nows till ya get the top poped. floor or stringers may need work.i'll let ya no. your just up the rd from me portland about the only thing between us.

lindyntn

Recruit
Re: Sounds like you did good, Bandit!

cool! Portland, not far at all. <br /><br />Once I get going on obtaining a boat or two or ten (hehehe!), I seriously want to work on establishing some sort of fun "club" here where folks who love the old fiberglass boats can come together and show off their treasures. It would be in association with Fiberglassics, as they are just firing up and slowly building across the US and don't have a Tennessee chapter yet.<br /><br />Got any pics of your boats? would truly enjoy seeing them.<br /><br />Where do you like to go boating? Old Hickory, Percy Priest? And sure, if you decide to not fool with it, just let me know. <br /><br />Right now, I'm also looking for new employment, so if you hear about anything in Portland, let me know, I'll jump on it! ;) <br /><br />lindyntn@bellsouth.net