Something's not right!

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
They've discovered that Nick Berg's e-mail address had been stolen and used by Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker that's now awaiting trial. Nick's father, a liberal activist claims that it happened when Nick let a stranger use his laptop on a bus in Oklahoma.<br />What are the chances?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Something's not right!

Originally posted by joew94th:<br /> They've discovered that Nick Berg's e-mail address had been stolen and used by Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker that's now awaiting trial. Nick's father, a liberal activist claims that it happened when Nick let a stranger use his laptop on a bus in Oklahoma.<br />What are the chances?
Here's something else,<br />Moussaoui, who is charged with conspiracy in connection with the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States, attended the University of Oklahoma at the same time as Berg.<br />Now what about that?<br />Go figure that one.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Just like Vince Foster, what the media will allow you to know is limitted.<br />Just wiegh everything his father says and does, with the facts allready leaked about his presence in Iraq after being urged to leave, his arrest and relase by coalition forces, and do the math in your own head. It does not add-up, even if you allow for cosmic alignment effect phenomenon.<br />He may have been a spy, mole, privateer seeking revenge for 9/11, space alien, or all of the above. But however you add it all up, it don't.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The coalition forces that held and questioned him, knew of his connection to Moussaoui.<br /><br />Although his father says he was a devout and practicing Jew, his personal effects show otherwise.<br /><br />Looks like he volunteered himself to be a martyr for the rebels, to be used for propaganda purposes.

18rabbit

Captain

Yup, something is not adding up here.<br /><br />Biggest problem I see is his travel chronology:<br /><br />- US (as a devout Jew), Israel, US, Iraq (Jan/Feb 04), US, Iraq (Mar 04 as an anti-Jew), body bag.<br /><br />Between his two trips to Iraq, was he communicating with Mossad handlers?

Homerr

Commander

In any event...<br /><br />That's no way to die...<br /><br /><br />H.

18rabbit

Captain

It certainly wouldn't be my choice. What is being floated is the possibility that it was Berg's choice. I have difficultly believing that, but it appears to be a possibility.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I had a feeling that something was fishy from day one.<br /><br />It just didnt make sense that he was over there.<br /><br />Ken