Sold my inflatable

Hammer66

Cadet
Hi folks! Last summer was a blast with my new inflatable! I learned alot and found the learning curve quick and fun. My family had a blast on the water but we needed something a little bigger. So after much deliberation and searching, I bought a 22 foot walkaround. (Kind of a huge direction change)
I thank each and everyone of you for your posts. Many of you made last years learning curve painless. I had to sell my inflatable, motor and trailer quickly because I couldn't own 2 boats (that was my wifes thoughts anyway) I posted on Craigslist and the boat was sold within 24 hours.
Now I am totally stoked for the upcoming boat season and another learning curve!

Regards,
Chris

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Re: Sold my inflatable

Hey Hammer, does that thing have Leafield valves? I can't figure out where the pump goes!:p

Johnny Knoxville

Seaman Apprentice

Congrats. We just ordered a pontoon boat. I think we calculated that this will be our 12th boat. We have had about everything, power, sail, and inflatables. I may be selling our 15.5 Zodiac. I am going to miss that boat if we do. Not the money so much as freeing up space in the garage, maintenance, insurance etc.

I'll bet you will have many more too. Happiest day, right, buy sell.

lineofsight

Cadet

Sweet - that is the risk with S/RIBs - family may want in on the fun too. Is an upside though - bigger boat & more power.