FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
I recently purchased a 1999 Marada 184 SKE, I was going to put an SE 300 Hydrofoil on it, but I read good things about Smart Tabs, but don't know if they will fit on my boat.
I agree with Tashasdaddy, send them a photo, I would use one of the stern and one from the side close enough to show all angles, a few measurements would help also.