FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Wanted to know if anyone knew of a smaller trolling motor battery...that would give me the same power and AH as a the larger batteries do....say 100ah or more...I willl be running a 36v trolling motor and tired of the weight...
to put it in perspective, some of the guys in the shop work weekends as bass fishing guides. one guy spent $4200 for 3 lithium ion batteries and the charger for his bass boat last month. then again, he shelled out $15k for a new 225 Pro motor too.
Lipo chargers already built in and handled by BMS on direct Lead Acid/AGM drop-in replacement type "Smart" Batts FWIW.
Sorta been following the evolution of these as I will be pulling the trigger soon I hope BUT, letting these things mature into the market for just a bit longer
I was just in bass pro shop and I saw the smallest trolling motor battery....it was 110.00 but I wanted to go to a 36v trolling motor, but I just don't have the room in the rear of my boat to have 3 large batteries....but they have small trolling motor batteries..I would start there...