Sloopy's adventure with women (pg13 :D)

sloopy

Commander
HEY everybody.<br /><br />I guess I should finally tell you all what has been going on with Sloopy.<br /><br />Lately Sloopy has been learning to fly and I am very close to finishing up my PPL. But that is another story. <br /><br /><br />This story does have bad language in it. :D :D <br /><br />Lately Sloopy was dating a girl, I will refer to her by her real name (Laura) since there is no chance she would ever be on this site. I am first going to tell you the story and then start pointing things out, I will tell you that I AM NOT Dating this girl anymore, I have learned a very important lesson about women (not in good ways :( )<br /><br />Sloopy started dating Laura right before winter brake, I have known this girl for three years. Before she was dating me she was dating "Cliff" (yes that is his real name) for 2 years. <br /><br /> Around Winter brake Laura was having trouble with cliff. Cliff was getting very jealous at me, he would not allow any other man to have any communication with Laura. I was always nice to Laura and was not really attracted to her until I noticed the Cliff troubles begin. These troubles with cliff started in the summer when I introduced laura to one of my friends (male) Cliff was very upset about this and threatened to kill both my friend and I. My friend and I ignored this since we were both bigger then him and cliff has never been in a fight before. When summer was over and school was back in session I noticed that Laura was always complaining about Cliff, and she told me that SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM. I then told her that if she would come to school for one whole week on time I would take her to a movie. For the first time in five years that Laura has been at school for a whole week and as a bonus she was on time. Laura and I went to a movie.<br /> Laura and I then continued to do some other things together and I finally asked her out. I asked her her out on December 18. During the first week of Winter brake I did not see Laura, and was extremely hard for me to contact her. On December 22 I called Laura's cell and cliff answered, I asked to speak to Laura and he told me to "go **** myself" and hung up. Laura then told me that she did not know what happened and that she was going to go back out with cliff (maybe she should of told me that before I found out for myself) since he was not beating her or harassing her anymore and he promised he would change... OK whatever...<br /> Well two weeks after Christmas Brake Laura and Cliff broke up again and I asked Laura if she would like to go with me to "Cirque Dreams" and she did. We went to the show and everything went well (I thought) The next day I come to school and hear that while I was at the show Cliff gathered up 4 of his buddies and stalked Laura and I to the play, he then tried to get tickets that were better then mine (fat chance ;) ) and was going to tell laura that he brought the tickets a long time ago. Cliff then waited outside the theater for three hours and followed Laura and I down to my car (a suburban) we never knew he was there. But he knew what we were wearing, he knew that I opened my car door for laura (I THOUGHT NICE GUYS ARE suppose TO DO THAT). After all this I still did not call the police or confront him. <br /> That Saturday I took Laura to a Movie (Coach Carter) and cliff Snook up, grabbed laura and started to cry saying "why are you doing this baby, you little *****....." On the drive home from the theater cliff buzzed by us, called Laura and cussed at her for 15 minutes then he asked to speak to me and said he wanted to deal with it like a man and that he was going to use is Cavalier to run my suburban off the road...<br />SLOOPY still did not call the police.<br /> One week later Laura is back with Cliff, Cliff started making up rumors and I was getting phone calls at 3:00am from cliff telling to "go to hell you little fagot, you a dead ****ing fagot preppy boy fagot go **** yourself" While Laura was kinda back with cliff (he was sleeping over and he wrecked his car one night trying to catch Laura and I together) I was still taking her to movies and everywhere we went Cliff would stalk us and Laura would cry. It was kinda over.<br /> Two weeks later I get a phone call as I was about to hop into a Cessna 172 "Cliff cheated on me (I told he all about it already....) I need you Sloopy (not my name :p ) please meet me at...." Laura and I were back together and things were going great for 2 weeks.<br /> Then one weekend I was suppose to help laura and her family move at noon, I arrived 11:30 and guess who Sloopy saw... CLIFF, so Laura hops in the car and yells at me, asking me why I was there, and if I was happy that it happened to end this way... ok....<br /> <br /> One week later Laura and I are back together and I knew this was her last chance, if something happens I am not going to do anything. sure enough she went to a concert with cliff which I had tickets too that she said she could not go to. It was over.<br /> I can not talk to this girl, it just cause trouble, I have to force myself to believe she is not there. She started a gossip circle at my school and I was in the office everyday (could not get any work done because of this office time and now Sloopy is 2 weeks behind in his work) I told my teachers I did not care what they(laura's gossip circle) said, but they thought I was dying inside. I told my teacher (BTW the school I go to has 12 kids) to stop worrying about things that are happening outside of school and that I really did not care anymore. The marina was opening, I had other more mature friends and I did not need the 4 high school kids at my school as friends. My teacher would not stop. Eventually my teacher had me in the pastors office and I was being yelled at by the pastor, I was being told that I WAS NOT A MAN and that I am NEVER SATISFIED. great... I continued to keep my head down and not talk to anyone at my school, I was going to get through the year and not have to worry about a thing.<br />That is what I thought...<br /><br /> This Monday when school was over I rushed out of the building and notice that cliff was there to pick laura up, He taunted me and tried to get me to fight. I continued to walk to my car and drove off. The next day I knew he was outside so I waited inside the school so he could leave, he did not leave for 45 minutes, When I Finlay left I find my teacher 3 miles down the road talking to him.... I drive on.<br />Next day I find out that Cliff is not allowed at school anymore. But he may come once in a while to pick Laura up. BUT if he mocks me or threatens me I am not allowed to say anything. If I defend myself (verbally or physically) I will be expelled. I have never yelled at or touched this guy before.<br /><br />That is my story<br />WHAT SHOULD I DO. I have kept my head down but I still end up in the office everyday. Staff at the school keeps bringing this up and then I get accused of not letting it go. Personally after all I have been through (cheated, used ext ext) I don't give a **** about what happens to laura. I will be there for her if she gets rid of prob #1 but I will never date her again. I learned a lesson and it cost me dearly. Everyone was telling me stay away from Laura, I should of listened. When I added up cost (fuel, Dates, pres) I spent over 1200 on her... For what? SO there it is SLOOPY SCREWED UP. Sloopy let some girl use him over and over again. Sloopy learned that women are not as what they crack up to be. What should I do.. Some one relate your stories, tell me what I should do. IS what my school doing legal? Can I defend myself without being expelled? Can someone who has threatened a student be allowed to come to a Christian School to pick up a girl? I am just so stressed and I need to write the story (and there is more) If you don't want to answer me here please email me funnysailboats@hotmail.com or IM me funnysailboats. Thanks all... <br />Summer is almost here and I will be away from my school full of white trash I will be around people like ME; Sailors, Boaters and even more pilots (gotta love those free xcountry hours ;) ) that I enjoy being around with.<br />I am sorry for boring you guys with this long story, I know there are tons of grammatical errors in it, I will fix those at some other time.<br /><br />-MacGyver (my nick name)

sloopy

Commander
Re: Sloopy's adventure with women (pg13 :D)

That's why I wander and follow La Vie Dansante <br />On the night wind that takes me just where I want <br />That's all I want La Vie Dansante <br />Why don't you wander and follow La Vie Dansante <br />On the night wind that takes you just where you want <br />That's all you want La Vie Dansante <br /><br /><br />Jimmy Buffett keeps me happy ;)

sloopy

Commander

I AM SO SORRY GUYS, I tried using the SPACE key to tab and I tried separating the paragraphs. It obviously did not work.<br /><br />Be Well

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Sloopy, I didnt read the whole thing, but you need to learn a life lesson.<br /><br />There are two different female types.<br /><br />Girls and women.<br /><br />Girls play games just like Laura.<br />Women know what they want and dont play games.<br /><br />I had to find out the hard way about girls. Sounds like you have too.<br /><br />Dont ever talk to her again, even if Cliff is out of the country. Trust me, these girls never change.<br /><br />Go find yourself a woman.<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Most schools expel people for fighting no matter what the reason.<br /><br />Try to avoid a fight if you can, but defend yourself if you have to. Dont let someone beat you up just cause you will get expelled.<br /><br />Also, when he taunts you, say things that will confuse him. Dont go down to 3rd grade level. i.e. if he says "your a *******" answer, "hmmm... thats a real interesting story". It will confuse him and soon he will just get frustrated cause he cant get a rise out of you. He'll get bored and leave you alone.<br /><br />Ken

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Ken said it right.<br /><br />Get yourself another girl.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

this sounds like high school sophomore type stuff.<br />you ask about whether certain things can be allowed. <br />yes they can.<br />you might have legal remedies.<br />a school with only 7 students? they ought to know you better than that - is sloopy really telling the whole story with no spin? If so & they treat you like that then nobody there is a friend of yours.<br />stick it out till summer then find a new school next year. Is the best I can come up with based on available information.<br /><br />sloopy didn't really learn the real lesson, which is that you can tell which women is and which ones ain't all they're cracked up to be. Sometimes you don't learn it till they burn you once, but at least you can learn it then.<br /><br />oh yeah, this cliff guy? whenever he says anything to you just look at him with no expression whatsoever and say "was there anything else?" keep saying that until he says no. then turn and go about your business as if he were a little ant on the sidewalk whose opinion matters to you about as much as the opinions of the citizens of Soux Falls, S.D.<br /> <br /><br />VOTE<br />FOR <br />PEDRO

sloopy

Commander

I would never touch the guy unless he hit me first, and he wont. I am not allowed to say anything to him.... and I never have.<br /><br /><br />I already made my decision on Laura, I will NEVER date her again.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Hey Sloop there is only one bit of advice I can give you. Stay as far away from a girl, who is having guy troubles, as you can. Don't blame your experience on the gender as a whole. You sound like a nice kid and that's what some women in distress looks for.<br /><br />Just keep sticking with your 'mature' friends and the right one will pop up for you. As far as the school goes, you can't be to far from being done with it. If you can't leave that environment just keep your nose to the grindstone and ignore the girl. She's the one in trouble.

sloopy

Commander

This is my last year of high school. :) I am trying my best to stick it out but no one leaves me alone.<br /><br />and Believe it or not, that is the whole story. I could add other things to it that Cliff has done, but they are not necessary. I really can not find what I did wrong (except date her. EVERYONE INCLUDING MY TEACHER told me she was bad news... I should of listened.)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by SLOOPY:<br /> This is my last year of high school. :) I am trying my best to stick it out but no one leaves me alone.<br /><br />and Believe it or not, that is the whole story. I could add other things to it that Cliff has done, but they are not necessary. I really can not find what I did wrong (except date her. EVERYONE INCLUDING MY TEACHER told me she was bad news... I should of listened.)
Well no doubt you are now sloop. Sometimes we just need to find out for ourselves. Sounds like you have a level head and just needed a little learnin. Walk a far path around the both of them and understand the vortex you got sucked up into. There is no sense in trying to make sense of it because there is none and you'd just end up nuts trying figure it out. That's just the way life is sometimes. You'll do ok!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Lay low, play it cool, if he confronts you again, call the cops and report the threats, then seek a restraining order. Usually a visit with the DA and a court commissioner will send these guys packing.<br /><br />Been there, well not with Laura. Good Luck.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by SLOOPY:<br /> EVERYONE INCLUDING MY TEACHER told me she was bad news... I should of listened.)
Sloopy, <br />I know what you mean. I have gone through this before, too many times. Sometimes your heart has more control than your mind. All you can do is try to understand why you feel the way you do. <br />I think that you did not listen because you like her. That's it. <br />This is your first life lesson about girls who play guys for a fool. Hopefully you will never meet another one.

crab bait

Captain

go to school tommorrow in a full length black trench coat.. an grin alot..

dolluper

Captain

At the moment your education is the most important,keep that in mind , finish up it and forget about the other crowd . You will learn in time about woman it's like fishing,you either get a good catch or not but there is lots still in the ocean to catch. A good one will come along don't worry, you will know when it happens she will be so nice you'll ever wonder why you had anything to do with Laura.Sounds like bad news to me STAY AWAY FROM HER !!!!!!! Time will heal anything so get EDUCATED Best of luck chin up

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Forget about women until you are thirty. And when you are thirty and think you are ready to date, don't get engaged until you've dated someone for five years.<br /><br />Seriously, though, just slow down. You may think you're ready, and you might even be right---but you're faced with finding someone else who is also ready. That's the hard part. There's no sense in hooking up with someone before you're twenty years old just so you can share a lifetime of misery with her, or go through a divorce where kids are separated from one of their parents (talk about innocent victims!).<br /><br />I was once engaged to a woman who was forty years old, and who seemed to have it together...but she showed me she was a total maniac and fruitcake shortly after she had a diamond ring on her finger.<br /><br />Some women are nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

sloopy

Commander

I Think I will be taking Dogsdads' advice.<br />Thanks for all your help guys.<br />I would like to hear the womens viewpoint (ladyfish, bassy....) on this :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Sloopy, you are doing the right thing by trying to steer clear of her and him both. Heck who needs it. There's plenty of fish in the sea, don't settle for trash fish, wait til ya get a trophy before ya keep her. :p <br /><br />You're a junior now, play the field, enjoy life and don't get to tightly wrapped with anyone til your at least in your late 20's and have more direction in life.<br /><br />This is YOUR time.....enjoy it. Don't clutter it all up with things that depress you or take you away your friends and good times. Boocoos of heavy duty responsibilities will be knocking at your door soon enough.<br /><br />This is also the time to get your head on straight and start setting goals and objectives for after you graduate. Remember these are YOUR goals and objectives and no one and nothing should distract you from them. Stay focused but have a good time too. Getting too tightly wrapped is really not a good thing to do right now, I promise.<br /><br />Keep your chin up kiddo, your a great guy who deserves much better. Keep your options open and have fun.<br /><br />Good luck buddy! :)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by SLOOPY:<br /> ...EVERYONE INCLUDING MY TEACHER told me she was bad news... I should of listened.)
Don't beat yourself up about it - that is not a lesson that one person can teach another. Everybody has to learn it for themselves. Some never do.<br /><br />good luck!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey Sloopster, life is short lil buddy, take it one day at a time.<br />Do the school thing and then the work thing, women comes later.<br />The best I can tell ya is don't get all wrapped up in one girl/woman.<br />The one for you will come along in time, rest assured.