sKerry's gas tax calculator

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class
kerrygastax220.gif
<br /><br /> sKerry gas tax calculator <br /><br /> Check it out! I drive 100 miles a week in a 91 chevy 1/2 ton. My gas tax will go up 237 dollars a year!!!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: sKerry's gas tax calculator

Oh boy, :( $601.65 increase. Just glad the company van comes with a company gas card. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by BrianFD:<br />
10_9_136v.gif
<br /><br />
10_17_200.gif
This is called a deflection of the truth, which of course the Democrats find hard to swallow. Only the dead would not recognize that for years the Dems have been whining that we use to much fuel and pay too little for it. So what's the beef with this post, BFD? <br /><br />You know that the Dems would tax the snot out of gasoline given the slightest opportunity. They want you out of your cars. (oh they claim it's an environmental issue or that it is UNFAIR that we pay less than the rest of their precious WORLD) They want you dependant on them. When they are able to control your movement, the stage will be set to grab you tight by your short hairs.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Boomyal, the Republicans have already ripped out my short hairs.<br />Tell me, under the present administration, how much has the price of gasoline gone up where you live? And that's under a Republican President and a Republican Congress.

aspeck

Staff member

You are right, BFD, gas prices have gone up under the current administation because world market prices have dictated it. Now add to that the taxes that JFK wants to add and can you see where we are heading?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

"Your Cost at the Pump is increased by: <br />Yearly gas tax increase = $996.85 <br />Total yearly bill would = $4,715.09 <br />Total monthly bill would = $361.71 <br />Total weekly bill would = $90.43 <br /><br /><br />Your 2002 DODGE RAM 1500 PICKUP 2WD has an average gas mileage of 17 MPG.<br />You live in Florida which has an average gas price of $1.87 as of 07/26/04."<br /> <br />I'm paying 1,93 at the local pump.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> You are right, BFD, gas prices have gone up under the current administation because world market prices have dictated it. Now add to that the taxes that JFK wants to add and can you see where we are heading?
Market prices? I thought Bush and Cheney controlled the oil markets. That's what I heard somewhere. :D

PW2

Commander

Yet another scare tactic by the Bushies.<br /><br />This 50 cent tax was mentioned only once by Kerry, more than a decade ago, when the national average for gas was $1.01/ gal. and the economy of the country was in far different shape.<br /><br />There was never any legislation introduced, by Kerry or anyone else, nor did he ever vote for it. <br /><br />Bush is on safe ground in this manner, I suppose, in that he never did or said anything of substance in those years, other than perhaps trading Sammy Sosa--If you never did anything, it is indeed hard to do anything wrong.<br /><br />I just wish we could somehow stay within current ideas and policies, but then again that is a losing strategy for Bush I guess.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I'll trade the Kerry 50 cent increase for the Bush 1.00+ increase.....<br /><br />Nobody seems to remember that the Clinton/Gore administration didn't tax the snot out of gas, and Gore is a hard-core eco-nazi. Gore wanted to see an end to the internal combustion engine by 2010 (that'll never happen). For some wierd odd reason, I am paying an arseload at the pump with a Bush in the whitehouse. The last time I paid an arseload at the pump, a Bush was in the whitehouse. Curious....

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Boomyal and dud.<br />The two of you are so busy being anti democrat that in your zealishness you forget to check with reality.That is not a good thing.<br />If you want America to be strong,you should start with trying to unite ALL of America.Your far fetched rightwing ideas only serve to promote strife and they do nothing to make this country stronger or more united.Forget about your pet peeves for a day or so and start thinking about forging unity.Chances are that you will get a lot closer to the America you dream of.<br />By the way,somehow I suspect that you are just nice people trying to get by and working to make the best future for your families.<br />Very often these chatrooms are just entertainment or steam safety valves.<br />My greatest fear with this ultra rightwing political point of view,is that without you even being aware of it, some neonazi or other whackoclub will try to use guys like you to try and channel their weird views by sending you seemingly innocent website information.<br />My fear of this is based on the fact that apart from my parents and my own wife and children, I have no family left or graves to visit of those who came before me.Because another very rightwing person turned his words into action.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'll add both vehicles on this one.<br /><br />Your Cost at the Pump is increased by: <br />Yearly gas tax increase = $931.12 <br />Total yearly bill would = $4,368.83 <br />Total monthly bill would = $335.14 <br />Total weekly bill would = $83.79 <br /><br /><br />Your 1999 DODGE DURANGO 4WD has an average gas mileage of 14 MPG.<br />You live in Kentucky which has an average gas price of $1.85 as of 07/26/04. <br /><br />Your Cost at the Pump is increased by: <br />Yearly gas tax increase = $347.62 <br />Total yearly bill would = $1,631.03 <br />Total monthly bill would = $125.12 <br />Total weekly bill would = $31.28 <br /><br /><br />Your 1995 JEEP WRANGLER 4WD has an average gas mileage of 15 MPG.<br />You live in Kentucky which has an average gas price of $1.85 as of 07/26/04. <br /><br />Someone want to add a boat in there somewhere... I'm guessing an average of $100 a week in gas. :(

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

MY would gladly pay higher gas prices if I knew,<br />100% guaranteed, it was being used for any number<br />of worthy things instead of just being poured in<br />the pot with everything else...

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

Your Cost at the Pump is increased by: <br />Yearly gas tax increase = $2,607.14 <br />Total yearly bill would = $13,510.21 <br />Total monthly bill would = $1,036.40 <br />Total weekly bill would = $259.10 <br /><br /><br /> glad the van come with a gas card

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Boomyal and dud.<br />The two of you are so busy being anti democrat that in your zealishness you forget to check with reality.That is not a good thing.<br />If you want America to be strong,you should start with trying to unite ALL of America.Your far fetched rightwing ideas only serve to promote strife and they do nothing to make this country stronger or more united.Forget about your pet peeves for a day or so and start thinking about forging unity.Chances are that you will get a lot closer to the America you dream of.<br />By the way,somehow I suspect that you are just nice people trying to get by and working to make the best future for your families.<br />Very often these chatrooms are just entertainment or steam safety valves.<br />My greatest fear with this ultra rightwing political point of view,is that without you even being aware of it, some neonazi or other whackoclub will try to use guys like you to try and channel their weird views by sending you seemingly innocent website information.<br />My fear of this is based on the fact that apart from my parents and my own wife and children, I have no family left or graves to visit of those who came before me.Because another very rightwing person turned his words into action.
Tried not to make this a political debate but IMHO, if this country is left for the lefties to straighten out, then we would all have a group hug, sing coombyagh, and have a warm and fuzzy bunny fluffing party.<br /><br />The national motto would turn into: If it feels good, do it, as long as it doesn't hurt someone else.<br /><br />One day we'll thank the neocons for trying to SAVE this country for it's origainal, intended purposes. We'll probably even call upon them as the "silent melitia" when things just get too out of control.