Skeeter boat

sbump26

Seaman Apprentice
Anybody here from the North Texas area that might want a 60's era Skeeter. It is one of the first bass boats made. The Skeeter web site shows a couple of fishermen standing on the gunnels and the boat hardly tilts. Needs a new floor, the old one is already taken out, needs a transom and seat boxes. As far as I can tell it wasn't set up for stick steer as there are no holes where it would mount. No trailer, no title. Was given to me for free and that is what I am asking for it, nothing. Also have some fiberglass cloth and a little resin to go with it. Post back if interested.

Joe Rasnick

Recruit
Re: Skeeter boat

Howdy. I was just cruising through the 'net, looking for stuff about old Skeeters and happened to see your posting, so I joined the forum and here I am. I was wondering what ever happened to your old Skeeter. Did you ever find anyone to come and get it? I have one I'm in the process of restoring and would dearly love to have another. Kind of gets into your blood. I'm down here in Beaumont, and want another to convert to duck hunting. Don't want to destroy the integrity of the boat, just want to make it duck hunter friendly. Joe.

Hoodview

Recruit
Re: 1968 Super Skeeter For Sale

Re: 1968 Super Skeeter For Sale

Is anyone interested in a one-owner, original purchaser, 1968 Super Skeeter? It's in great shape, garage kept, and guaranteed everything works well. Send me an e-mail for photos.