size trailer

Teamster

Lieutenant Commander
No, That would be a fine trailer for a 10 foot,or maybe 12 foot boat.

dwco5051

Commander
Depends. After looking at all the pictures it appears the winch post could be adjusted forward at least a foot and a half or maybe even two feet. If it was moved I would say the trailer is usable but not ideal. I think maybe it was set back on purpose because it was normally launched at a very shallow ramp. Note the walk board installed on the trailer to help with launching and boarding. That in itself would not be a deal breaker for me if I really wanted that boat.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
Ask the seller for the model number of the trailer, and then contact the manufacturer.

Its a little boat, so there is not a lot of weight involved. I'm sure it could be set up right as long as the capacity is OK.

CNT

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Ask the seller for the model number of the trailer, and then contact the manufacturer.
I copy the CL link and use their website "comment" submit. I haven't heard from them in two days.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

emoney

Commander
Move the stop post further forward along with the crank and it'll fit fine.

lkhdjohn

Cadet
looks like the post has been taken down. but you as a rule can move the wench mount foward to move the boat foward for extra tongue weight or to stop over hang. rule i like to go by, keep the back of boat even with your trailer. seems to keep tongue weight balanced right of course depending on the size of your motor. dont want to much weight on the rear, if theres not enough tongue weight, have fun going down the road. they like to sway alot.

randale

Cadet
+1 on lkhdjohn, we also make sure the back of the boat is even to the trailer for perfect balance.