Singing to the car radio

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Singing to the car radio

Well Bassy you suckered me into another one. ;) <br />Wasnt going to vote or post here because I dont sing. Didnt think I did anyway. Had to make a quick trip back to the house yesterday from a Great BBQ Mrs.Links Navy buds and I caught myself (very low) singing along with some 50/60s rock...Arrrrg<br /> :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Yep..... I was sat there in the semi singing away in a traffic jam on saturday to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club with the windows down...looked out and there was a gorgeous redhead in the car next to me grinning away. Guess I can't have been doing too bad as she hadn't shut her window and she wasn't laughing!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

On occasion I will sing along when riding my Harley. I have a Philips MP3 player w/ helmet speakers. No one hears the tunes but me, folks must wonder what got into me :D :p

brother chris

Commander

I always sing to the radio in the car, the boat or motorcycle. If there is a radio on and I am by myself, I'll belt it out until there is no tomorrow.<br />It is hilarious when I am riding my motorcycle and driving thru town singing at the top of my voice. <br /> I love singing, but I do not have a very good voice for singing. Oh well.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Who can resist belting out bohemian rapsody in the car - come on, be truthful!!

eeboater

Commander

I listen to talk radio all the time... so I sing along to bumper music :D <br /><br />Sean

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I worked with a woman who would sing EVERY song they played on the radio.......I finely said something to her when she started singing the commercials. True story.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Well, Ill have to say I like to trash a good song on occassion. :eek: <br /><br />But you can call it singing if you like. :rolleyes:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Who can resist belting out bohemian rapsody in the car - come on, be truthful!!
Isn't that the truth? Love that song and its a blast to sign at the top of your lungs, no matter who's looking. :D <br />Bassy

Triton II

Commander

I've put a reasonable marine CD/Radio in the boat and love to belt it out when powering down river to the Bay. <br /><br />"Scaramoosh, Scaramoosh can you sing the Fandango?" or whatever the words to Bohemian Rhapsody are? :eek: <br /><br />But only when I'm on my own... singing is definitely not my forte - bit like an out-of-tune and off-key Bob Dylan. Yep, it's that bad folks! I feel so sorry for the rich and famous in their waterfront houses! :rolleyes: :eek:

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Guilty, Guilty, and Guilty...<br /><br />I don'think American Idol will be calling me anytime soon... :rolleyes:

rwise

Captain

Since I got divorced I find myself singing with the radio! And I don't care who is looking :D

LadyFish

Admiral

I have my whole life and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It makes me happy! :)