Singing to the car radio

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Do you sing to your car radio? Are you one of the people we see talking/singing with noone in the car? And you think noone is looking? Really?! <br />I admit I'm one. I break out in song all the time; even with hubby in the car, but especially by myself. I love to sing to the radio. Hmm, hmm, hmm! La la la!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Singing to the car radio

Yep, I'm a singing maniac and proud of it.<br />Bassy

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I often talk when no one else is in the car and the radio is off !!<br /><br />Today I pulled up to a red light and yelled "I think you better hang up that cell phone cause there's a dump truck about to hit you." Kid in car next to me dropped his phone so fast.... Then the light turned green and he sat there, trying to reach his phone, car behind him blasting their horn. LOL.

ZmOz

Captain

Usually I'm too busy yelling at the idiot in front of me.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I voted yes, but it is really my CDs of songs from the 40s and 50s, musicals and operettas that I sing along with.<br /><br />Rooooose Mareeeee I love you... :D

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

i love to sing to my radio!!! :D :D

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

I sing but I usually have to make up my own words after the first part. :D

one more cast

Captain

I'm a singing fool but can't sing well. I sing morning til night.

iboater

Seaman Apprentice

I sing away but I keep the windows up... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Twidget

Commander

I dont, I used to. Im not sure why I quit.<br /><br />Its amazing with cd's what the words of some songs are. When I was a kid and it was on AM, they were completely different. :)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LOL,<br />I am with you BoatBuoy!<br />I tried singing TO my wife once.<br />Once.<br />The earplugs she put in just didn't help the mood. :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

11 footer

Lieutenant

I don't sing, and I I find it annoying as hell being in the car with someone who does

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> I don't sing, and I I find it annoying as hell being in the car with someone who does
Ain't that the truth! Drives me nuts when someone thinks they can hit the notes better and sing louder! For the record, I enjoy singing, just not when I might have a bunch of critics around to hear me! :rolleyes:

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by wetcandle:<br /> I only sing when I'm drunk, and then I'm not driving. :)
My thoughts exactly. I won't sing at all normally, but if I'm intoxicated I don't have the ability to not sing. :D

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br />
Originally posted by wetcandle:<br /> I only sing when I'm drunk, and then I'm not driving. :)
My thoughts exactly. I won't sing at all normally, but if I'm intoxicated I don't have the ability to not sing. :D
At least the drunks can sing any Sinatra song! <br /> :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> I don't sing, and I I find it annoying as hell being in the car with someone who does
Oh gee, now there's a surprise. :rolleyes:

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I thought of this thread today when I cought myself in the car at the top of my lungs, belting out:<br /><br />Well I love her<br />But I love to fish<br />I spend all day out on this lake<br />And hell is all I catch<br />But today she met me at the door<br />Said I would have to choose<br />If I hit that fishin hole today<br />She'd be packin all her things<br />And she'd be gone by noon<br /><br /><br />Well I'm gonna miss her<br />When I get home<br />But right now I'm on this lakeshore<br />And I'm sittin' in the sun<br />I'm sure it'll hit me<br />When I walk through that door tonight<br />Yeah I'm gonna miss her<br />Oh, lookie there, I've got a bite....all right!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by jsfinn:<br /> I thought of this thread today when I cought myself in the car at the top of my lungs, belting out:<br /><br />Well I love her<br />But I love to fish<br />I spend all day out on this lake<br />And hell is all I catch<br />But today she met me at the door<br />Said I would have to choose<br />If I hit that fishin hole today<br />She'd be packin all her things<br />And she'd be gone by noon<br /><br /><br />Well I'm gonna miss her<br />When I get home<br />But right now I'm on this lakeshore<br />And I'm sittin' in the sun<br />I'm sure it'll hit me<br />When I walk through that door tonight<br />Yeah I'm gonna miss her<br />Oh, lookie there, I've got a bite....all right!
Hey, that's one of OUR favorite songs. You have good taste man!<br />Bassy :D