Since y'all don't like Kerry

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Here you go..... ;) <br /><br />Bill, Hillary and Kerry are flying on Kerry's wife's private jet.<br /> <br />Bill looks at Hillary, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a<br />$100.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."<br /> <br />Hillary shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00<br />bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."<br /> <br />Kerry says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $1.00 bills out <br />the window and make a hundred people very happy."<br /> <br />The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his co-pilot,<br />"Such bigshots back there .... I could throw all of them out the window <br />and make millions happy."

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Since y'all don't like Kerry

Good one! Thanks for sharing!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, I don't care who you are, that's funny right thar.<br />GET-ER-DONE :D

spratt

Lieutenant

This one ain't new, but maybe, just maybe, someone out there hasn't heard it:<br /><br />Two boys were out playing by the river when a big automobile careened off teh highway and SPLASHED right into the river...the boys ran over and swam out to the car and helped teh two men who were in the car get out and onto the riverbank safely. When they all were safely on dry land, one of the men told the boys, "Do you know who I am? I am John Kerry, and since you valiant boys helped save my life, I want to give you something in return. What would you like me to do for you?" One of the boys spoke up quickly and said "Please sir, forget you ever saw me. If my daddy ever finds out who I just saved, he will likely kill me!!!"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea spratt, there ain't to many I have not seen and this one has been around, but still funny.

KaGee

Admiral

Who thinks up these tales??<br /> :D

crab bait

Captain

good one but an old one..<br /><br />6 months ago,, heard it the '3 amego's' an bush..<br /><br />i laughed harder the first time..

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> good one but an old one..<br /><br />6 months ago,, heard it the '3 amego's' an bush..<br /><br />i laughed harder the first time..
I will admit, the first time I heard it, it was about Clinton...I laughed really good also then...

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

YEAH!! That was excellent! :D <br /><br />Butch A.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Where do we get the plane and pilot? I have $ to get this done. Guido