Signing Off

SoulWinner

Commander
Well everybody, I am signing off till the storm is past and power and cable/internet are restored. For everyone who has never been through a hurricane, imagine driveing down the hyw at 100mph. Ok, now imagine driving down the hwy at 140mph in your house. That is what I'll be doing tomorrow. Fun huh? At least we don't live on the beach where you drive your house at 140mph, but you also have 25' waves to contend with.<br /><br />You are a great bunch of folks and I love you all, and I really thank you for praying for my family. May God bless us all and I will be back as soon as civiliazation returns to the Florida guld coast. Be well and be blessed!<br /><br />Kind regards<br />Wes, Dee, Tom and Scott Patrick<br />Skipper, First Mate, and Deck Hands of Truly Blessed<br /><br />P.S. Lady Fish,<br /><br />I am glad that this storm is coming here instead of there. There is more high ground here. We are on the high ground, so we should be ok. You and Mr. Ladyfish catch a red fish for us! I like mine grilled with lemon and butter. Be good, and be blessed!!!!!

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Signing Off

Oh, and Lester, we have been praying for you. You have lived and worked too long to not enjoy a long retirement, to spend with the grand kids and fishing and doing the stuff you want to do. So you suffer through the rabbirt food and live! Don't contiue (like my own father ) to kill yourself with an unhealthy diet and stuff. (Long story, I'll tell more when I get back online) Anyhoo Lester, when we take a vacation later, I want to come and visit with you. Be well my friend.<br /><br />Signing off..........

Stratosfied

Ensign

Sw, our home is open for you all if you need to come up. We will be praying for ya'll and talk to ya in a few days!! Be Safe friend.

aspeck

Staff member

Good luck and God bless, my friend. Praying for you, Stratosfied, and all the others in Dennis' wake.<br /><br />And if you wouldn't mind, put up a good fight and weaken him greatly before he comes up north ....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

SoulWinner.. Stratosfied.. Reel Poor.. Biloxiriver..<br /><br />Hope you're all well stocked with supplies and got boared up...<br /><br />Be safe!... Hope to see you folks back on here real soon.... :)

sangerwaker

Commander

I wish the best to you, SW, and all of you Floridians who are going to bear this storm.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Be safe Wes. I hope you and the family are only inconveinced by mother nature and return home soon.<br /><br />Doug

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

Goodluck and remember any fish that washes up in your yard is a keeper!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Best and safety to You and Your family SW. Expect to see you soon.<br /><br />Pat

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Good thing if there is such a thing, is that it has been down-graded to a cat3 storm now.

Trent

Captain

Was not near as bad as I thought it would be... Thank god!!!! Hope all down south of me are safe.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Be carful on them turns, them bathroom's stick out further than most people realize at 140mph...In all seriousness good luck!