FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Are the Sierra parts good replacement parts for Volvo parts? I'm seeing these parts all over the place and they are much easier to find than Volvo parts. I'm looking for a distributor cap and rotor and these are much more affordable.
I use only Sierra parts due to limited choices.I had never problems exept the triangle coupler that it wasn't cheap at all and the rubber with the female shaft was off-center.