FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone have any advice or comments regarding the Shurhold polisher? My Chicago Tools polisher bit the dust and I'm looking for a new one. It's that time of year to make the boat look purdy.
No no... my fault bud. I did a search before I posted and nothing came up. (Sherhald) I thought, geez, nobody's used these. It's amazing what came up when I checked my spelling. :redface: